Planetary Centrifugal Mixer
"THINKY MIXER" ARE-400TWIN
State of the art twin system
that can vary the rotation-
Achieves real time monitoring
of material temperature
FeaturesThe built in mechanism can vary the ratio of rotation, while the twin system is newly developed. Mixes and deaerates a maximum 500 ml/800g of material (gross). This machine can set and reproduce optimal recipes for materials whose temperature is hard to control because it can detect material temperatures in containers in real time during operation with the combined use of the newly developed sensor unit incorporating non-contact sensors (optional). A PC connector (USB TypeB) is installed on the back of the unit as standard equipment, achieving parameter setting, rotations during operation and temperature monitoring.
- ・Rotation and revolution independent variable mechanism mounted
- ・Twin system, Maximum Capacity 250ml/400g × 2 (gross)
- ・Mixing capacity can mix high-viscosity material such as viscous grease with viscosity 4,000Pa s
- ・Can use a sensor unit that can detect temperature of materials being mixed in real time (optional)
- ・Effective in setting recipes for materials that do not like temperature rise
- ・Through external PC connections, can display recipe settings, rotations during operation, and material temperature in real time (USB Type B standard equipment)
- ・Can remote control through external PC connections (optional RS485 terminal)
Material Processing Examples
Thinky has over 60 different adapters and containers. To fulfill customer needs, we provide the best adapters and mixing recipe for specific needs, such as cooling adapters, heat resistant adapters, etc...
If there are no adapters/containers to satisfy your needs, we also design custom-made containers and adapters.
Vacuum Syringe Charger ARC-40H
ARC-40H is developed for the purpose of easy, quick and bubble free charging materials after mixed, defoamed and dispersed by THINKY MIXER. Small syringes such as 3 ml, 5 ml and 10 ml can be used. The simple configuration allows for easy cleaning.
Unit Dimensions/Unit Weight
300 ml resin container
AC 100 V ± 10 %, 50/60 Hz
Approx. 50 VA (standby)
Max 1400 VA (operation)
Instruction Manual × 1
AC cable (including 3P adapter)×1,
HDPE 300 ml container × 6,
PC Management Software (Allows you to easily set / manage number of revolutions / number of rotations / operating time.)
(Allows you to check the number of revolutions / processing / temperature on a PC in real time.)
USB cable (TypeB) × 1
L-shaped wrench (for M6) × 1,Key to unlock door during power failure × 1
Real-time temperature monitoring
function (used with dedicated
- ＊1：Total mass to mount on the cup holder, including materials, containers, and adapters.
- ＊2：Contact us because the actual volume of mixing may vary depending on the containers, materials, and conditions.
Planetary Centrifugal Vacuum Mixer