Planetary Centrifugal Mixer
"THINKY MIXER" ARE-310
The standard model of the non-vacuum THINKY MIXER series.
Provides simultaneous processing of mixing, dispersing
and deareation of high-viscosity materials.
FeaturesThe centrifugal force of over 400G enables simultaneous processing of mixing, dispersion, and deaeration of various materials from low to high viscosities for general purposes. Furnished with a deaeration mode that enables high-precision deaeration, this model shows excellent performance in deaeration of high-viscosity adhesives and materials whose viscosities are increased by added fillers. A wide variety of materials and uses are supported by using adapters for various containers. It is employed for production or research and development where small amounts of materials are prepared.
- ・Supports a wide range of materials, including high-viscosity materials and nano fillers
- ・The 2 modes of mixing and deaeration achieve dispersion and deaeration of high-viscosity materials in a small amount of time
- ・Cold-insulated, heat-resistant adapter enables support of various material characteristics
- ・Wide variety of adapters for using various containers
- ・Memory and step-operation functions for controlling and executing operating conditions
- ・Unique air-cooling system
Thinky Mixer(Non Vacuum type & Vacuum type)
ARE-310 & ARV-310
Material Processing Examples
Thinky has over 60 different adapters and containers. To fulfill customer needs, we provide the best adapters and mixing recipe for specific needs, such as cooling adapters, heat resistant adapters, etc...
If there are no adapters/containers to satisfy your needs, we also design custom-made containers and adapters.
Ens-10 (Cooling Table)
By using the Ens-10, the atmospheric temperature inside the mixer can be reduced by approximately 10℃, simultaneously suppressing the internal temperature elevation
caused by heat generating materials.
Therefore, the downtime to cool will shorten and continuous operation can be achieved, thus increasing the efficiency.
Vacuum Syringe Charger ARC-40H
ARC-40H is developed for the purpose of easy, quick and bubble free charging materials after mixed, defoamed and dispersed by THINKY MIXER. Small syringes such as 3 ml, 5 ml and 10 ml can be used. The simple configuration allows for easy cleaning.
Unit Dimensions/Unit Weight
300 ml resin container
AC 120 V ± 10 %, 50/60 Hz
Approx. 50 VA (standby)
Max 900 VA (operation)
Instruction Manual × 1
AC cable (including 3P adapter) × 1,
HDPE 300 ml container × 3,
150 ml container × 1,
Adapter for 150 ml container × 1(including 1 rubber ring)
Key to unlock door during power failure (unit rear) × 1
- ＊1：Total mass to mount on the cup holder, including materials, containers, and adapters.
- ＊2：Contact us because the actual volume of mixing may vary depending on the containers, materials, and conditions.
Planetary Centrifugal Vacuum Mixer