Planetary Centrifugal Mixer
"THINKY Solder Paste Mixer" SR-500 CE
Special purpose machine that can optimize temperature and viscosity preparations and dispersion and deaeration of solder paste at the same time
FeaturesCan prepare uniform viscosity in a short time for solder paste just taken from cold storage without bringing it back to room temperature. Metal particles with high specific gravity such as solder particles settle to the bottom of containers in cold storage and cause differences in material viscosity. The SR-500 regulates the viscosity of solder paste in a short time, with uniform viscosity from top to bottom. Also, because it can remove air bubbles thought to cause spattering of solder balls, it contributes to reducing the defect rate.
- ・230V ready
- ・Can immediately prepare cold stored solder paste without bringing it back to room temperature
- ・By optimizing the mixing recipe, viscosity preparation and temperature preparation for solder paste is easy.
- ・Removes large air bubbles in the paste, which are considered the cause of solder paste defects.
- ・Handles commercial 500g solder paste containers as is
- ・Restirs and redisperses solder paste that has been used
- ・Supports solder paste in syringes by using the optional adapter
Unit Dimensions/Unit Weight
H390 x W300 x D340(mm)
150 ml resin container
AC 230 V ± 10 %, 50Hz
Approx. 50 VA (standby)
Max 900 VA (operation)
Instruction Manual × 1
AC cable × 1
150 ml container × 3
Adapter for 150 ml container × 1
Silicon rubber sheet × 1
O-ring for fine adjustment × 1
- ＊1：Total mass to mount on the cup holder, including materials, containers, and adapters.
- ＊2：Contact us because the actual volume of mixing may vary depending on the containers, materials, and conditions.
Planetary Centrifugal Vacuum Mixer